Wesrom’s dedication to quality has allowed us to become better every day. We’re seeking an experienced Business Analyst to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer.
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst or roles in a similar capacity.
- MUST have an active ATLASSIAN CERTIFICATION.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.