Here’s who we’re looking for:
Wesrom’s dedication to quality has allowed us to become better every day. We are looking for a talented Shopify Developer to work with our team of developers who are committed to providing a great client experience, and a growing Shopify practice. They are responsible for managing and developing custom Shopify Apps, both Front End and Back End. An ideal candidate would be someone who shares our mission which is to help ethical businesses prosper and leave an ever greater positive impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of e-commerce app.
- Collaborate across cross functional teams to translate ideas into a functional e-commerce platform.
- Use the Shopify API to build customised Shopify plugins
- Strong skills in building out and customizing new Shopify themes, as well as modifying pre-existing themes depending on project scope.
- Familiarity with existing site features, backend logistic systems, and product catalog management.
- Design and improve processes to facilitate for both engineering team and client.
- Understand and develop necessary codes and scripts to support company operations.
- Work on bug fixes and determine solutions based on root cause analysis.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Shopify Developer.
- Clear understanding of development using PHP, Go, Node.js and React.
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience in utilizing project management tools such as JIRA, ClickUp, Trello, etc
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Portfolio of previous work or projects
- Ability to work Full Time (40 hours weekly)
1. Stable Salary
2. Borderless career
3. 40-Hour work weeks
4. Unlimited Vacation Days