We’re growing at a faster pace than we’ve ever had, closing taking on more and more projects every month, so we’re looking for a Technical UX And Digital Products Designer to join our team.
So far we’ve received only praise for the design work we’ve delivered. From user experience flows, polished interfaces, marketing materials, and everything in between. This comes with a pleasant side effect: People want more, so we need to grow our team.
You’re super attentive to details and deliver outstanding interfaces users love -- they’re so good they make other designers wish they could do what you do. But of course, that won’t happen, because you’re learning so fast and working so hard they can’t catch up. Your design decisions are logical and based on facts, whilst also having a “feel” for what looks good.
IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: User experience design deals with the user’s story, his flow, what decisions he takes here and there, etc. It’s a VERY different role from graphic design, where your main focus is aesthetics and how things look. You also need to understand all use cases, technical UX best practices, and think 10 steps ahead on how users will actually interact with the apps you design. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs.
What you need to do:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and development team, from client’s perspective, to be able generate business ROI.
- Work on a variety of projects within healthcare, fintech, and on-demand. Previous examples include fitness trackers, clinical trial management, loan AI, restaurant on-demand delivery.
- Create UI/UX design deliverables such as user journeys, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes and designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, navigation buttons, search fields, and widgets.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems, and coming up with creative, intuitive, and engaging user experiences that address our client’s requirements and keep their users coming back.
- Conduct usability tests and collaboratively analyze the results with the product & design team, as well as conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Research modern web and mobile UX trends to stay up-to-date
What you need to have:
- A portfolio of professional UX design work for both web and mobile platforms with clear user flows and explanations of design decisions and user journeys
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Figma, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (this is just as important as the designs themselves)
- The ability to envision the final product with crystal clarity and lead the development team in the right direction by making the best possible UX design decisions within technical constraints. I.e. devs don’t need to ask you for designs. You’re always 10 steps ahead and have figured out all of the technical details for them (e.g user permissions, database relations, most optimal page structures, etc.)
- Adhering to proper spacing, style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Able to work in a team cultured environment, open to feedback, brainstorming, and two way communication.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
A Few More Details About The Role
- You can work from our office in Oradea or remotely, from anywhere on the planet. The only thing we expect is for you to be able to coordinate and have real-time communication with our 50+ staff and clients at mutually convenient times.
- You are to keep a great track of your time and tasks on a daily basis so no one has to be wondering what you’re up to and we can make sure everything’s on track without having to ping you.
- You are a team player who can work with others whenever needed in order to deliver the outcomes you’re responsible for (eg. devs, PMs, etc.)
- You would need to understand and ensure there’s 100% clarity on all product and technical requirements, whilst making sure the end users will get the intended value
- Stable Salary
- Borderless career
- 40-Hour work weeks
- Unlimited Vacation Days