Your English (both spoken and written) is impeccable - this is a must. When you say “I’ll take care of it”, we know it’ll be done and it’ll come out great. You’re very organized, dedicated to doing a great job and you always stick to deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the recruitment and selection process, as well as hands-on involvement in recruiting for certain roles.
- Help develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Responsible for providing coaching and implementing company and departmental strategies to increase employee satisfaction.
- Respond to internal correspondence, review and approve HR initiatives, and help determine distribution channels for HR information.
- Collaborate with upper management in career development programs and conduct evaluations to suggest possible improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely processing of payroll at the end of every month for all employees and contractors.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in HR and technical recruitment, with at least 2 years of experience in recruiting for remote roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in handling payroll and benefits-related activities is required.
- Strong attention to accuracy and details.
- Adapts to changing conditions, supports and explains reasoning for decisions/recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion.
- Proven track record of tenacity, positive drive to complete tasks, seek solutions to challenges and maintain focus through to completion.
- Expertise in RO local employment legislation is a HUGE PLUS!