Our need for specialized, result-oriented marketing personnel is ever-growing, so we’re looking to add a highly competent content writer to join our team.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Though we prefer hiring people full time, we’re also comfortable with freelance content writers for this specific role.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
Your English is impeccable; there’s no way around this one -- it’s a must. You’re the type of person who is result driven, that loves crafting words which drive real business for our customers. You’re creative and versatile on the web. You find and learn everything you need to excel within your role, including doing research and staying up-to-date on industry best-case practices.
When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you’re tasked with writing content that positions our clients as thought leaders, that appeal to their audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
If you were working with us, here are some things you would have done last week:
- Wrote 8 new valuable, research-backed articles for various blogs
- Improved 3 service sales page for a couple clients
- Kept your content industry knowledge fresh and up to date
- Presented all your progress and results for each individual client
Here are some other things you might do:
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics
- Develop different content types, including email, blogs, white papers
- Proofread the articles before publication
- Review older pieces of content on the blogs you write for
Characteristics that qualify you for the role:
- You have proven work experience as a Content Writer (including minimum 1000+ words/article)
- You have a portfolio of published articles
- You have experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- You have a good understanding of SEO best practices
- You have an intimate understanding of all phases of the marketing funnel
- You get your kicks from figuring out how everything you write will bring in more clients
- You’re a dedicated and helpful team player
- You’re highly motivated and maintain high levels of productivity with limited supervision
- You’re a master of both written and verbal communication, specifically in English