We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Conduct research & analyze data – Must have a solid understanding of market trends. Perform in-depth research to discover market opportunities for the future development of products.
- Understand and document the buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to product and marketing processes based on that information.
- Developing strategies. This includes market strategy, product strategy, and go-to-market strategy.
- Creating a roadmap from development to market.
- Plan and carry out the launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Forecast market trends.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience with product marketing or product management.
- Strong soft skills suite such as excellent verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, and strategic thinking.
- Prior experience in using Google Analytics, Jira, and other similar Project management tools.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Jira or Basecamp.
- Knowledge in SEM and online advertising.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills and ability to prove what is –or isn’t— working.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties - Team player!